I've decided to do the Daily Shoot exercises for 2010. This is the blog to put all the pictures I take each day.

Daily Shoot can be found here.

Friday, January 1, 2010

Colorado Window


Mt. Lamborn Window
Originally uploaded by Oogie McGuire
I got a new camera for Christmas so I decided to practice with it more. I signed up for @dailyshoot on twitter.

Each day an assignment is sent out of a specific type of picture.

This is #ds47

The new year represents opportunity. Make a photo of a scene looking out a window.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info Oogie. I haven't been shooting much lately and would like to resurge a bit. I will join you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great! I'll be watching for your pictures. It's fun and in just 6 days I've already stretched a bit so I think it will be very good for me.

    ReplyDelete